Terms & Conditions
By submitting the online order form and continuing as a client ofAnonymous Host, you hereby agree to the following:
In order for the services to be delivered, clients agree to be bound to the following terms:
- • Client agrees to pay for services rendered in advance of each monthly service term.
- • Client agrees to be bound by the service termsdesignated on the online order form.
- • Non-Payment of services shall result in a 7-day notice of disconnection.
We allow ANY type of content except for the following, which is
- • Violence and Animal cruelty Sites
- • Sites distributing hacking tools
- • Sites selling unlicensed software
- • Child Pornography of any sort
- • Phishing of any sort
- • Distribution of Internet Viruses
System and Network Security
Violations of system or network security are strictly prohibited, and may result in criminal and civil liability. Anonymous Host will investigate all incidents involving such violations and will cooperate with law enforcement if a criminal violation is suspected.
Examples of system or network security violations include, without limitation, the following:
- Introduction of malicious programs into the network or server (example: viruses, worms, Trojan Horses, key loggers, and other malicious software intended to inflict harm).
- Effecting security breaches or disruptions of Internet communication and/or connectivity. Security breaches include, but are not limited to, accessing data of which the client is not an intended recipient or logging into a server or account that the Client is not expressly authorized to access. For purposes of this section, "disruption" includes, but is not limited to port scans, flood pings, email bombing, packet spoofing, IP spoofing and forged routing information.
- Executing any form of network activity that will intercept data not intended for the clients' server.
- Circumventing user authentication or security of any host, network or account, including “cracking.”
- Interfering with or denying service to any user, host, or network other than the clients’ host. For example: denial of service attack or distributed denial of service attack (DDoS).
- Conduct designed to avoid restrictions or access limits to specific services, hosts, or networks, including but not limited to the forging of packet headers (“spoofing”) or other identification information.
- Using any program script/command, or sending messages of any kind, designed to interfere with or to disable, a user's terminal session, via any means, locally or via the Internet.
- Running an openly accessible proxy of any kind.
- 9. Failing to comply with the Anonymous Host procedure relating to the activities of Clients. Violators of the policy are responsible, without limitations, for the cost of labor to correct all damage done to the operation of the network and business operations supported by the network. Network interference by any client that may cause or is currently causing network interference with another client will be disconnected immediately. No service credits will be issued to clients disconnected for network violations.
Mass Mailing blasts. Anonymous Host has a zero tolerance policy on SPAM, Junk E-mail or UCE. Spam, Junk mail and UCE are defined as: the sending of the same, or substantially similar, unsolicited electronic mail messages, whether commercial or not, to more than one recipient. A message is considered unsolicited if it is posted in violation of a newsgroup charter or if it is sent to a recipient who has not requested or invited the message. UCE also includes e-mail with forged headers, compromised mail server relays, and false contact information. This prohibition extends to the sending of unsolicited mass mailings from another service, which in any way implicates the use of Anonymous Host Software whether or not the message actually originated from our network.
All our offshore hosting packages have a 200 email per day limitation. If you want to increase the limit contact our support team.
Mailing Lists: The Anonymous Host mass-mailing rules also apply to mailing lists, list servs, or mailing services you may contract with. The policy is stated as follows: An acceptable mailing list will be focused at a targeted audience that has voluntarily signed up for your e-mail information or that has made their e-mail address available for distribution of information from you. The list must also allow for automatic removal by all end clients with non-distribution in the future.
If your actions have caused Anonymous Host mail servers or Anonymous Host Software IP address ranges to be placed on black lists and other mail filtering software systems used by companies on the internet, your account will be suspended.
Should your account utilize an excessive amount of server resources (including, but not limited to, CPU processing time, memory usage and network resources) for a sustained period of timeAnonymous Hostreserves the right to request that you either upgrade your web hosting service package or reduce your account's use of resources to an acceptable level. Anonymous HostSoftware will be the sole arbiter of what is considered to be an excessive amount of server resources.
Anonymous Hostreserves the right to suspend or shut down any web hosting account deemed to adversely affect server performance or network integrity. In addition, clients may not run network-accessible servers or other daemons from shared hosting accounts. Client’s accounts and data on the shared hosting service should only be made accessible from the services provided by Anonymous Host.
Suspension and Cancellation
Anonymous Hostreserves the right to suspend service to any clients for violation of the Terms & Conditions. Anonymous Hostwill use reasonable care in notifying the client and in resolving the problem in a method resulting in the least amount of service interference as reasonably possible. Anonymous Hostreserves the right to terminate service without notice for continued and repeated violations of the Terms & Conditions.
Service Level Agreement
Anonymous Hostendeavors to have network connectivity available for HTTP and E-MAIL access by third parties 99.5% of each month ("Web Site and E-mail Availability"). While Anonymous Hostattempts to keep daily backups of data stored on our systems, we does not guarantee the existence, accuracy, or regularity of its backup services and, therefore, the client is responsible for making backups of data. Anonymous Hostdoes not guarantee that its backup procedures will prevent the loss of, alteration of, or improper access to our clients’ information.
Clients agree that use of the Company's services is at the clients’ sole risk. Neither Anonymous Host, its employees, agents, resellers, third party information providers, merchants licensers or the like, warrant that the Company's services will not be interrupted or be error-free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that might be obtained from the use of the services or as to the accuracy, or reliability of any information service or merchandise contained in or provided through our network, unless otherwise expressly stated in this agreement.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall Anonymous Host, its officers, agents or any one else be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use our service; or that results from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation, or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not limited to acts communication failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to the Anonymous Hostrecords, programs or services. Clients hereby acknowledge that this paragraph shall apply to all contents on all servers.
Clients agree that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold Anonymous Host harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorneys' fees, ("Liabilities") asserted against Anonymous Host, its agents, its clients, partners or affiliates, servants officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by the client, its agents and employees. Clients agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Anonymous Hostagainst Liabilities arising out of any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with Anonymous Hostservice, any material supplied by client infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party, copyright infringement, or any defective product which the client sold us the Anonymous Host service.